In this article, we'll walk through how to set up automated notifications to remind clients of their upcoming appointments.
Things to know:
- You can determine the delivery method of the appointment reminder notification - email, text message, or push notification. If the method selected is not available for a client, we will try other available methods even if it was not selected. For instance, if you choose email as the delivery method but the client does not have an email address on file, we will send the notification via text message.
- Appointment reminder comes with two pre-configured templates that you can customize or add your own.
Configuring Notification for Appointment Confirmation
- Navigate to Marketing > Automated Messages
- Locate the Appointment Notification section
- Hover over the status to see the options to 'View' or 'Activate' the template
- Click 'View'
- From here you can set your preferences:
- Send X before the appointment - You can specify how far ahead of the appointment date the reminder should be sent. This can range from hours to days.
- Delivery by - This allows you to select your preferred method of delivery: email, push notification, or text message.
Email- The client must have an email address on file and be opted in to receive transactional emails
Text Message- The client must have a mobile number on file and be opted in to receive transactional SMS
Push Notification- The client must have the MyTime Guest App installed on their mobile devices.
- Email Title
- Reply-to-Name - Name of the business that appears when your clients reply to an auto email. We will use the business name that was added to the business profile page
- Email Subject
- Body of the template
- From the Automated Messages Page, hover over the status > and click 'Activate'
Notification sent to your clients
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.