Once a new client is created in-store, an automatic notification to book online may be sent to them. This is managed via the "Invite to book online upon client record creation" setting found under Business Setup > Settings.
Things to know:
When the setting is activated:
- Clients without MyTime user accounts - When you create a new client record, an automated marketing email will be sent to the client inviting them to create an account and set a password. This will automatically associate the client record with the new user account created.
- Clients with MyTime user accounts - When you create a new client record, an automated marketing email will be sent to the client inviting them to book online using their existing MyTime user account to log in. The email will contain a link to go to the express checkout page for your business.
Configure Inviting Clients to Book Online Setting
- Navigate to Business Setup > Setting
- Choose "Invite to book online upon client record creation" under "Online Booking
- Toggling to "YES"
- Navigate to Marketing >Automated Messages
- In the Automated Messages tab, locate the "Client Invitation to Book Online" template
- Click Activate
When the setting is enabled and the automated message is turned on, every new client that is added will receive an email inviting them to create an account and book online
When they select the "Book Now" button, they will be redirected to your booking widget where they may create an account
For more information contact us at email@example.com.