You can access your MyTime account using a computer or the MyTime scheduler app on a mobile device. In this article, we will look at the various MyTime log-in options.
Things to know:
- To sign into your MyTime account, you must have a username or email address and password
- If you forget your password, you will be able to reset your password by selecting the "Forget Password" from the sign-in page
Logging in from your Computer
To sign into your MyTime account from a computer:
1. Go to https://www.mytime.com
2. Select the Sign In link at the top right corner of the page
3. Enter your username /email and password on the sign-in screen
4. Click Sign In
Logging in from the MyTime App
- Download the MyTime app from the Google Play Store
- Launch the MyTime App on your Android device once downloaded
- Enter your username /email and password on the sign-in screen
- Click Sign in
Please note: The steps are similar for iOS devices apart from where to download the app. You will download the MyTime scheduler app from the Apple store.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.