Clients can sign the waiver in-store using an iPad, a computer mouse, or a payment terminal. This article will walk you through the steps of signing a waiver using a payment terminal.
Things to know:
- Only terminals configured at the selected location will be visible in the drop-down menu
- When filtered by a location where no terminal has been configured, the "Request Signature" option will be hidden
To allow a client to sign a waiver via payment terminal:
- Navigate to the Clients Manager
- Select the desired client
- Expand the "Add Waiver" dropdown menu
- Select the desired waiver from the list
- If your company has multiple locations, use the location filter to find the desired one
- Next, select the "Request Signature" option. If a location is selected that does not have a terminal configured, the "Request Signature" option will be hidden
- A drop-down menu will then show the terminals configured for that location
- Select the desired terminal
- Instruct the client to sign the waiver on the payment terminal
- Once the signature is entered, a confirmation will appear
The signed waiver will be visible on the client's profile.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.