On POS ticket pages, you have the ability to choose a specific credit card terminal on POS ticket pages for every transaction. In this article, we will walk through the process.
Things to know:
- This feature is only available to merchants who have a Global Payments payment account and use Ingenico terminals
- The payment terminal filter will be hidden when filtered by a location where no terminal has been configured
- Only terminals configured at the selected location will be visible in the drop-down menu
- On the New Ticket page and the 'Swipe Card' modal on the Take Payment page, a "No terminal connected" option will be displayed by default
- If no terminal is selected on the Swipe Card' modal, the message "Please select a terminal from the dropdown below" will be displayed.
- When a payment terminal is selected from the POS ticket pages' dropdown menu, that terminal will be automatically selected in the Swipe modal
Select Payment Terminal on POS Ticket Pages
- Navigate to POS > New Ticket
- Select your desired location
- Expand the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page
All of the terminals listed will be those that were configured for that location on the settings page.
Payment Terminal options are also available on the following pages:
- Take Payments
- Closed Ticket
- Refund Ticket
- Return Without Receipt
For more information contact us at email@example.com.