On POS ticket pages, you have the ability to choose a specific credit card terminal on POS ticket pages for every transaction. In this article, we will walk through the process.
Things to know:
- This feature is only available to merchants who have a Global Payments payment account and use Ingenico terminals.
- The payment terminal filter will be hidden when filtered by a location where no terminal has been configured.
- Only terminals configured at the selected location will be visible in the drop-down menu
- When a payment terminal is selected from the POS ticket pages' dropdown menu, that terminal will be automatically selected in the Swipe modal.
Enable Payment Terminal Selection on POS Tickets
To make the payment terminal dropdown visible on the POS ticket pages:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Settings
- Locate the POS section
- Toggle the Enable Ability to Choose a Terminal on POS option to YES
Select Payment Terminal on POS Ticket Pages
- Navigate to POS > New Ticket
- Select your desired location
- Expand the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page
All of the terminals listed will be those that were configured for that location on the settings page.
New Ticket Page
Take Payment Page
Payment Terminal options are also available on the following pages:
- Closed Ticket
- Refund Ticket
- Return Without Receipt
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.