Get fast, dependable printing in your most space-constrained areas with the ultra-compact ZD410 direct thermal printer. Designed for the smallest of work spaces, the ZD410 lets you print high-quality labels, receipts, and tags wherever you need them. The many connectivity options make deployment a breeze. And the ZD410 is easy to use, operate and troubleshoot, maximizing printer uptime.
Step 1 - Adding a new printer to your PC
Step-by-step (coming soon)
- IMPORTANT! Do not connect your printer to a computer yet! Follow the steps below!
- Download PC Drivers by following the link below and see first-time setup / getting started guide:
Mac OS X
- Plug the ZD410 printer into power. Plug the USB cable into the printer and computer.
- + Add Printer in System Settings > Printers & Scanners
make sure to select the ZPL version
Step 2 - Load paper +
Adjust the Movable Sensor for Web (Gap) Sensing (see image below).
Step 3 - Calibrate the Paper +
Step 4 - Set Paper Size
Click Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners > click the Zebra printer > click Manage > click Printing Preferences.
Set the paper size according to the paper you will be using. The example below shows a paper that is 2.375W x 1H. For odd sized paper, Zebra will often round up or down to their nearest supported size. This is normal and should not cause any printing issues.
Mac OS X
Click the link below and scroll to the section named "Logging into CUPS" (about 1/2 down).
Once you reach step 4 in the link above, see the screenshot below to set the paper size:
- The diamond status light is pulsing green
- This is the normal operation
- The diamond status light is green and the pause light is orange
- The printer is in pause mode, press the pause button once.
- Print preview shows images bleeding off the label edges.
- Follow steps 3 and 4 above
- For other printing issues, please make sure you are using Google Chrome.
- If you do not have Google Chrome you can download it here: https://www.google.com/chrome/