To use our MyTime Listing & Reputation Manager, powered by SOCi., you must first complete a brief onboarding process. We'll go over each step in this article.
Verify and Update Business Information in MyTime
- Navigate to the Business Setup > Business Profile page
- Select the Edit Location modal
- Confirm that your business name, address, phone number, and URLs are exactly how you want them to appear in search results.
- Save modal
- Under the Listing Management Information section, enter your long and short business descriptions
- You can also add up to 5 business categories under the Keywords section to help Google properly list you.
Remember to save your changes once you're satisfied with them. We will syndicate the above information to third-party publishers and directories.
Reconnect your Social and Review Network Accounts
To keep data flowing from MyTime to your social and review networks, they must be linked via SOCi. This can be done by:
- Navigating to Marketing > Listing & Reputation Manager
- Once selected, you will be redirected to the SOCi platform
- Select Locations from the navigation menu on the left panel
- Choose the desired location
- Under Connect your Social Networks, select “Link Google My Business (GMB)” and follow the on-screen instructions. After that, select “Link Facebook Account” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Under "Connect your Review Networks" select “Link Yelp Account” and follow the on-screen instructions. For the other directories, simply enter the URLs.
- When you're finished, click the Done Connecting Directories button.
What Happens Next?
It may take up to 24 hours for listings to update and reviews to appear in your dashboard. Any changes you make in MyTime will now be automatically reflected in your public listings, ensuring your information is always up to date!
Need assistance? Contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.