MyTime gives you the option of paying different commission rates based on the product category.
Things to know:
- If you set the product commission at the category level, it takes precedence over what you set on the main screen.
To set up compensation per product category:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Staff & Availability
- Select the desired staff member's profile
- Scroll down to the Compensation Reporting > Product Commission section
- Select the set compensation by product category link
- A modal will open where you can enter the amount the staff member should be paid per product category
Commission for products with Hair Care - Hair & Scalp Treatment category assigned = $5
Product revenue = $20
Commission for products with Skin Care - Face category assigned = 5%
Product value = $30
The staff member will be paid $6.50 in commission, $5 for the Hair Care product, and $1.50 ($30 x 5%) for the Skin Care product.