Commission on package sales can be calculated as a flat amount or percentage. The commission calculated on appointments, products, and classes covered by a package differs from the commission calculated on package purchases.
Flat Amount - This is an amount to be paid per package, regardless of its price, validity, etc.
Percentage - This option is used to pay a set percentage for each package sale.
In this article, you will learn how to:
Set up Commission for Package Sales
To set up a commission for package sales:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Staff & Availability
- Click on a staff member to open their profile
- Scroll to the Compensation Reporting section. Check “Track compensation for this staff member”
- Under the Package Commissions section, set the flat amount or percentage value
- Save your changes
Assign Staff for Package Sales in POS
- Navigate to POS > New Ticket
- Add a client
- Select the Products tab
- Choose the desired package to add to the ticket
- Select the desired staff member from the commission list
- Take payment and close the ticket
The commission for the package sale will be paid to the staff member who was assigned (if the commission was configured for that staff member).