After submitting a purchase order, you can export it as an excel file, print it, or email it to the vendor. In this article, we will explore each option.
Send via Email
You can save time by sending the purchase order to the vendor via email.
Things to know:
- The owner of the location and all location managers connected to the location will receive a copy of any purchase orders submitted to vendors through email.
- Purchase Orders will be sent FROM the email address of the location as it is set in the business info/edit location on the Business Setup > Business Profile page.
- If no email address is specified on the Business Setup > Business Profile page, the email vendor button on the purchase order page will be disabled.
To send a purchase order to a vendor via email:
1. Locate the purchase order
2. Select the "Email to Vendor" button at the top of the page
3. If an email address was already added when the vendor profile was created the PO will be sent to that email address by default. Confirm the action
4. A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen
Print and send via Mail
You can send or scan a hard copy of a purchase order for the vendor:
1. Select the "Print" button at the top of the page
2. Save and/or print the PDF
Export as CSV
To export the purchase order as a CSV, simply:
1. Select the "Export to Excel" button at the top of the page. The "Export to Excel" option will be visible in the draft, or order status of the purchase order.
2. Open the file to view the results
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.