From a client's profile, you can change their associated location at any time. In this article, we will walk through the steps.
Things to know:
- The ability to edit a client's associated location is tied to the Edit Client access control
- A location cannot be edited or removed if it is associated with an appointment or is the client's preferred location.
- The last remaining location cannot be deleted
- A tooltip will appear next to the location linked with an appointment, and a star icon will appear next to the preferred location.
To edit or delete a client's associated location:
- Navigate to the Clients tab
- Search for the desired client
- Click on the pencil icon next to Associated Locations
- When the modal opens, select the "Add Location" link to add another associated location or the "Delete" link to delete the associated location
- If the Add Location link is selected, you will be able to select a location from the list
- Once selected, select Save
- If the Delete link is selected, the location will be deleted
If you have any questions about this feature, please contact the Support Team, at email@example.com.