From a client's profile, you can change their associated location at any time. In this article, we will walk through the steps.
Things to know:
- The ability to edit a client's associated location or disassociate location is tied to the Edit Client access control
- Associated locations on the client's profile, regardless of which child account they are associated with, can be deleted (disassociated) from the parent level
- You can delete any location, even the ones created by a past purchase or appointment, however, locations set as the client's preferred location cannot be deleted
- At least one associated location has to remain on the client's profile. If there is only one associated location then you will not be able to delete that location until you add another
- Associated locations cannot be deleted by other child companies. Eg: If the client is associated with Child A and B, Child A cannot disassociate the client from Child B, nor vice versa.
- A tooltip will appear next to the location linked with an appointment, and a star icon will appear next to the preferred location
To edit or delete a client's associated location:
- Navigate to the Clients tab
- Search for the desired client
- Click on the pencil icon next to Associated Locations
- When the modal opens, select the "Add Location" link to add another associated location or the "Delete" link to delete the associated location
- If the Delete link is selected, the location will be removed from the list. There will be no confirmation for the deletion
- If the Add Location link is selected, you will be able to select a location from the list once there is a location available to be added
- Once done, Save
If you have any questions about this feature, please contact the Support Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.