In POS, you can apply discounts to a single item or entire ticket. You can also manually add a discount or use a promo code that was created in Marketing > Promotions. In this article, we will walk through the steps of applying discounts and promo codes.
To add a discount or promo code:
- Navigate to POS > New Ticket screen
- Add an item to the ticket
- Select the individual (apply discount at the item level) or global (apply discount at the ticket level) discount option (See image below)
- Add a custom % or $ discount or select one of the promotions from the list
- Discount / Promotion is successfully applied to the ticket