In this article, we will explore the customer experience using the account management feature on the booking widget.
- Accessing My Account Stand-Alone Widget
- Accessing My Account from Appointment Booking Widget
- Account Management Features
Accessing My Account Stand-Alone Widget
Your clients can access account management on the stand-alone widget by:
- Navigating to your website
- Select the account management button
- Once the button is selected, your clients will be prompted to a sign-in page
- After signing in, they can navigate to the various sections by clicking on each option on the left sidebar. By default, Account Settings will be the first section displayed.
Accessing My Account from Appointment Booking Widget
Your clients can access account management on the appointment booking widget by:
- Navigating to your website
- Select the Sign in link at the top right of the page
- After signing in, expand the dropdown menu next to their initials and select "Account"
- They can navigate to the various sections by clicking on each option on the left sidebar. By default, Account Settings will be the first section displayed.
Account Management Features
When your clients are on the Account Management page, they can navigate to the various sections by clicking on the options in the left sidebar. Account Settings will be the first section displayed by default.
Bookings - This section displays all upcoming and past bookings for the client
Memberships - This section displays all memberships the client has ever purchased regardless of the membership status.
- When you click the 'View Details' button, you'll see the membership contract period, value and item credits, last charge, and next charge dates.
- Clients can view the expiry date of membership credits by clicking on the hyperlinked credit value.
This section is only available if memberships are activated for the business and enabled from the widget setup.
Packages - This section includes all packages purchased by the client. It also includes the credits remaining. This section is only available if enabled from the widget setup.
Gift Cards - This section displays all gift cards received and purchased by the client including the balance remaining. If a gift card was bought at franchise A, it will be viewable when signed in o the widget of any of the franchises connected to the parent account for accounts on global databases. There is a button to purchase additional gift cards if needed.
Account - This section displays personal information such as the client's name, email, and phone number. It also includes the client's address and login information. The client can change their email address and reset their password at any time.
Clients of pet businesses will be able to manage their pet profiles through the Account section. Existing pet data can be edited or deleted, and new pets can be added. Please note that custom fields and pet notes will not be visible.
Payment - This section displays the client's credit card information. Their credit card can be removed at any time. If the client prepaid for an appointment in the future, they will not be able to remove the card until the appointment is completed.
Referral Program - This section allows clients to keep track of the referral credits earned, the number of clients they have referred as well as refer their friends and families.
Notifications - This section allows the client to subscribe or unsubscribe to transactional and marketing emails and SMS notifications.
We hope your clients will enjoy this great enhancement. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.