The order of your services on the Services Menu page will be the same order that services will be shown in the services filter on the appointment modal, on the services menu, and on the booking widget.
Things to know:
- Services are displayed under 2 categories, Global and Local. You will see global services and then global add-ons and local services and then local add-ons
- When reordering your services, you can sort global services between global services and local services between local services. You can't sort local between global or vice versa.
- Global services can only be sorted at the parent level.
You can reorder your service list at any time from the Services Menu page by simply:
- Navigating to Business Setup >Services Menu
- Hover over the 3 vertical lines on the top left of the desired service
- Click and drag the service until you reach the desired order. In the example below, we moved the Women's Haircut service beneath the Men's Haircut service.
The same applies to reordering service categories. To reorder a service category:
- Hover over the 3 vertical lines on the top left of the desired service category
- Click and drag the service category until you reach the desired order. In the example below, we moved the Haircut category beneath the Eyelash Extensions category.