In this article, you will see the steps taken by your clients to book a class session online.
- Clients will go to your booking page using the booking URL or book button on your website.
- Select the desired location (if the account has multiple locations)
- Select the desired class based on date and time
- Choose the attendee type then select the Continue button to proceed to checkout
- On the checkout page, they can sign in if they already have an account, continue using their Facebook or apple accounts, or create a new account
- Complete intake form (if applicable)
- Complete booking
- The booking confirmation page will appear
Once the class session is booked, the client can:
- Use the Book Again button to navigate to the Time Picker to book another class session
- Add the booked class session to your personal Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or Apple calendar.
- Cancel the class session using the Cancel link
- Get Directions to the business using the Get Directions link
- Print a copy of the class session confirmation using the Print link at the bottom left of the screen