Once your widget is configured to include memberships, your clients will be able to go to your booking page using the booking URL or book button on your website to purchase a membership. Depending on how you configured the widget, your memberships will be a stand-alone item or your clients will have to:
- Select the Memberships link in the header
- Select the "Buy” button next to the membership they'd like to purchase. For this example, I will purchase the Haircut Membership
- If they already have a MyTime user account, they can sign in. If they don't have a user account, they will be prompted to create one.
- The membership will be added to the client's cart and they will be redirected to the Checkout page. The membership information such as membership name, billing frequency, start date, end date, and price will be displayed for review. If there is a promotion for gift cards, it can be applied to the "Apply Gift Card / Promo Code" and the promotion will discount the purchase based on the promotion benefits.
- Next, enter the card details and select the “Complete Purchase” button
- On the confirmation page, your clients can print the transaction for their records if they so desire.
Once a client has purchased a membership:
- The client will receive an email confirmation
- The membership will be reflected on the client's profile and in the Membership Reports
- All applicable bookings and purchases will have the “In Membership” label attached