In this article, you will see the steps taken by your clients to book an appointment online.
- Clients will go to your booking page using the booking URL or book button on your website
- Select the desired location (if the account has multiple locations)
- Select the desired service, they can then use the Add another service link to add additional services to their cart
- Proceed to the date and time picker
- Choose a date and time and staff (if they are interested in seeing a specific staff)
- Go to the checkout page where they can sign in if they already have an account, continue using their Facebook or apple accounts, or create a new account
- Clients can add notes and special requests and fill out the intake form before completing booking
The booking confirmation page will appear
Once the appointment is booked, the client can:
- Use the Book Again button to navigate to the Time Picker to book another appointment for the same service
- Add the booked appointment to your personal Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or Apple calendar.
- Cancel the appointment using the Cancel link
- Get Directions to the business using the Get Directions link
- Print a copy of the appointment confirmation using the Print link at the bottom left of the screen.