A client profile contains information about the client. Each client profile will contain details about the client's preferences, appointments, purchases, membership, and much more. In this article, we will walk through what is included in each client's profile.
Things to know:
- Client history will only be accessible to staff members who have permission to view clients
- The display of memberships, packages, gift cards, referral credits, etc on the client profile is access controlled
- If a client is affiliated with multiple franchisees, ticket numbers from franchise A will not be clickable at franchise B, and vice versa.
- When the access control setting is set to Block on Accessing Appointments for their and/or all locations, service providers and staff with custom roles can view previous appointments on the client's profile. This is controlled by a hidden setting that only the MyTime team can enable. To enable the hidden setting, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
To view the client history simply:
- Navigate to the Clients tab
- Search for an existing client
- Open the client's profile
- Client Details
- Client Notes
- Upcoming Appointments
- Past Appointments & Purchases
- Gift Card
- Referral Credit History
- Campaigns Received
This section displays personal details such as the client's name, email address, phone number, gender, date of birth, payment method, etc.
This section displays all the internal notes every staff member recorded about the client. You can pin and unpin client's notes and these notes are sorted by the date they were created. See additional information about the client's notes here.
This section lists all upcoming single, recurring, and canceled appointments for the client.
- Only the next upcoming appointment in the recurring series will be displayed until it has been completed or canceled.
- For canceled appointments:
If you cancel all appointments in the recurring series then this section will show the canceled series as one appointment with the indicator that it is a recurring appointment
If you cancel one appointment in the recurring series then this section will show that canceled appointment and the next scheduled appointment in the series
If you cancel two consecutive appointments or two non-consecutive appointments in the recurring series then this section will show only the next canceled appointment in the series and the next scheduled appointment that is not canceled with an indicator that it is a series
Past Appointments & Purchases
This section displays all past appointments booked for the client and the status of those appointments, products, memberships, packages, and gift cards for the client.
This section displays all memberships purchased by the client. The ability to edit, freeze or cancel the membership can be done from this section.
This section displays all packages purchased by the client. The ability to edit or delete the package can be done from this section.
This section displays all gift cards purchased by the client. The gift card balance can be edited from this section.
Referral Credit History
This section displays the referral credit earned by the client from being referred and referring others. The ability to edit, activate and delete referral credits can be done from this section. Learn more here
This section lists all automated messages and campaigns that have been sent to the client. It also provides the state of the campaigns, such as opened, bounced, and so on. The time displayed in the Campaigns Sent section of a client's profile is displays by the client's preferred location time zone. If the client doesn't have a preferred location set, the logged-in user's computer time zone is used.
Appointment-related notifications are location-specific and will only be viewable at the location associated with the appointment. This means that while accessing the client's profile from franchise A, automated communications issued regarding appointments for franchise A can be seen, whereas they cannot be seen when viewing from the parent level or other child accounts.
This section displays the communication history between the client and the business for messages sent via Communicator. Automated SMS messages are not shown. Learn more about Communicator here.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.