In MyTime, clients can be added in many different ways. In this article, we will look at how to manually add a new client on the Clients tab.
- Go to the Clients tab
- Select the +Add Client button
- Enter as much information about the client as necessary, including their associated location, name, phone number, email, birthday, contact permissions, etc.
- Associated Locations - Locations the clients will be associated with
- Client Name - Enter the client's first and last name
- Email Address - Enter the client’s email address
- Mobile Phone - Enter the client’s mobile phone number
- Home Phone - Enter the client’s home phone number. This field is optional.
- Work Phone - Enter the client’s work phone number. This field is optional.
- + Add another address - Enter the client's address.
- Labels - Apply a label to the client. Learn more about labels here.
- Client Since - The date of the client's first visit to your business
- Date of Birth - Select the client's birth date.
- Gender - Select the gender of the client. By default, the options will be “Female,” “Male. You can, however, create custom fields. Learn more here.
- Booking - Do you want to allow this client to book online?
- Contact Permissions
- Transactional Email - If checked, the client will be able to receive appointment-related automated emails. Uncheck the box if the client wants to opt-out of transactional email.
- Transactional SMS - If checked, the client will be able to receive appointment-related automated emails. Uncheck the box if the client wants to opt-out of transactional SMS.
- Marketing Email - If checked, the client will be able to receive marketing email campaigns. Uncheck the box if the client wants to opt-out of marketing email campaigns.
- Marketing SMS - If checked, the client will be able to receive marketing SMS campaigns. Uncheck the box if the client wants to opt-out of marketing SMS.
- Contact Preference - What is the client's preferred method of contact? Email, SMS, or contact via home or work phone.
- Preferred Location - Select the location that will be the primary location for the client.
- Preferred Staff - Select the name of the staff who will be the primary service provider for the client.
- Tax-Exempt - Should this client be exempted from tax?
- Custom Services -
- Invite this client to book you online - Do you want us to send an email to this client to let them know it’s now possible to book you online at your custom MyTime URL?
- Save your changes
Additionally, as new clients book with you they will automatically be added to your Client Manager.