If you have duplicate client accounts, you can merge the duplicate accounts from the Clients tab.
Things to know:
- By default, all client's notes, purchase history, memberships, packages, gift cards, and labels are retained
- If both client profiles have a credit card on file, MyTime will retain only one card, choosing the one with the furthest expiration date.
- You can determine which first name, last name, and phone number to keep.
- If one of the profiles is associated with a user (the client signed up on mytime.com or your booking widget), the system does not display the option to choose an email address because that is the email address that will be kept by default. If none are associated with a user, you will be prompted to choose which email address to keep.
To merge clients:
- Go to the Clients tab
- Expand the Manage Clients menu
- Select the clients you'd like to merge, then hit the Merge Selected Clients button at the bottom right of the page
- Select the details that you want to retain