Once you've added a class on your Classes tab, you can schedule a class session on your schedule. This can be done by:
- Navigate to the Schedule
- Filter by the desired location and date
- Click on the ‘Schedule Class/Event’ button below the calendar on the left-hand side of the Schedule or on a specific time slot directly in the schedule
- When the class modal opens, you can fill in the required information
- Store* - The primary location of the class
- Associated Locations - Location associated with the class
- Event Name - The name of the class
- Event Location - The location of the class. This can be a location that is different from the main location, it can also be a virtual event.
- Time* - The start and end times of the class
- Instructor* - Staff members that can conduct the class session
- Resource - Resources required for the class session
- Attendee Types - This will be prefilled based on what was configured on the classes tab
- Limit - The maximum number of attendees that can be accommodated. This will be prefilled based on what was configured on the classes tab however, it can be adjusted.
- Price - The amount the client will pay to attend the class session. This will be prefilled based on what was configured on the classes tab however, it can be adjusted.
- Description - Any specific details you would like to add about the class
- What To Bring -Items needed for the session. This field is optional. -
- Notes - Any specific notes you
- Save your changes
Once saved, the class will be displayed on your schedule as seen in the screenshot below.