You can schedule daily, weekly, and monthly recurring appointments for clients who want regularly scheduled appointments at the same time, on the same day, and with the same staff member.
Things to know:
- MyTime will book appointments automatically until the end date. If no end date was set, then the system schedules appointments for either the maximum of 6 months OR based on the company's advanced booking date. After the 6 months or the company's advanced booking date, the system automatically schedules for another 6 months.
- You can reschedule or cancel each appointment as necessary
To schedule a recurring appointment:
- Navigate to schedule
- Click on an open time slot of a service provider OR select the + New Appointment button from the sidebar
- When the appointment modal opens, click on the small calendar and refresh icon to the right of the appointment time as displayed below.
From there, you can do the following:
Repeat: Select how often you would like to repeat the appointment- you can do so in a daily, weekly, or monthly cadence.
Repeats Every: Specify how often the appointments must be booked. For example, if you want to book a haircut every month - select Monthly, every 1 month.
Ends: When should the frequency end?
- Daily: Select the number of days between appointments
Weekly: You can select which day of the week the appointment should fall on, as shown below. After your desired recurring options have been set, click the Save button. Don’t forget to also save the appointment itself in the appointment modal!
- Monthly: Select the number of months between appointments. Choose to repeat on the same numerical date in the month, or the day and week the date lines up with.
- Once saved, if there are scheduling conflicts with at least one of the appointments in the series a warning will be displayed. You can continue to save the series, and then you can address the conflicts through the client's account directly.
- Click Save, you will be redirected to the recurring appointment page where you will be able to view all the conflicts.