In this article, we will walk through the steps of scheduling multi-staff appointments on the schedule.
Things to know:
- For multi-staff appointments, you’ll see each service in the appointment shown under the appropriate staff member’s column, but with an icon indicating that it’s part of a larger appointment.
- Canceling a multi-staff appointment will cancel all services associated with it.
To schedule a multi-staff appointment:
- Navigate to your schedule
- Click on an open time slot of a service provider OR select the + New Appointment button from the sidebar
- The appointment modal will open
- Here you can fill in the necessary details for the appointment
- Client - You can search for an existing client using the search field or add a new client using the icon on the right-hand side.
- Appointment Date and time
- Next, select the +Service icon to add an additional service
- The option will appear where you can select another staff member and service
In this example, we selected Tina as the other staff member and Men's Cut as the service. The first service's end time will be the second service's start time. The start time for the second service cannot be adjusted unless it is unlocked.
- Once you are satisfied, save your changes
The following will take place after the appointment is saved:
- On the schedule, each service will be displayed under the respective staff member's name
- An icon will be displayed on each appointment tile
- Hovering over a single multi-staff appointment will display all the services and start times on that appointment