In this article, we will walk you through how to book a single appointment.
To schedule a single appointment:
- Navigate to the Schedule
- Filter by location
- Click on the ‘New Appointment’ button below the calendar on the left-hand side of the Schedule or on a specific time slot directly in the schedule
- When the appointment modal opens:
- You can search for an existing client using the search field or add a new client using the icon on the right-hand side.
- If client “Quick-Add” is enabled then clicking the client icon will populate the option to add the client’s basic information such as name, phone number, and email.
- If the “Quick-Add” option is disabled, then clicking the icon will redirect you to the Clients tab and open the Add a Client page. After you save the client, you must click on the Schedule and create a new appointment. The client can then be found in the client search.
- Once the client is added to the appointment modal, you can proceed to select the staff, service, and time.
- Once you have entered the required fields, select Save.