In MyTime, a class is a service that an instructor provides to many attendees at once. The class can be offered at a physical location or virtually.
To create a class/event:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Classes
- Select the desired location in the location filter
- Click on the Add New Class Category link
- Add a category name and save
- Select +Add Another Class link
- Here you will be able to add:
Class Name - The name of the class.
Class Category - Category associated with the class. Select from the existing categories
Description - Any specific details you would like to add about the class
What to Bring - Items needed for the session. This field is optional.
Locations - Location associated with the class
Duration - How long is the class session?
Eligible Instructors - Staff members that can conduct the class session
Eligible Resources - Resources required for the class session
- Attendee Type -
- Limit - The maximum number of attendees that can be accommodated
- Price - The amount the client will pay to attend the class session
- Online Booking Settings - You can specify a time range during which booking is allowed, relative to the time of the event. Bookings either too early or too late will not be allowed.
- Members Only - Any active membership is required to book such a spot. This is enforced both on the booking widget, and the merchant-side roster page (non-members will not show up in the client search for a member-only spot).
- Cancellation Policy - You enforce a cancellation fee if a customer fails to cancel their session within a predesignated window. If enabled, you can also charge a cancellation fee.
Once all the relevant information is entered, select the Save button at the bottom right of the page.