On accounts with family members activated, you have the ability to determine if the packages can only be purchased and used by family members OR by the primary client and family members. This can be configured on the package setup page.
Things to know:
- Family Member packages cannot be purchased online
- Value credits are not applicable for family member memberships
- On the package configuration page:
- If Individual Family Member is selected - This means that the package can ONLY be used by the family member selected when the package was being purchased.
- If All Family Members is selected - This means that the package can be used by the primary client or family members.
To configure family member packages:
- Go to Business Setup > Packages tab
- Select the location where you want the package to be sold in the location filter
- Click on the +Add New Package link
- Enter all the package details on the General Settings tab
- Select Individual Family Members for the Valid For option
- Add pricing, and package benefits on the respective tabs
Once created, the package can ONLY be used by the family member selected when the package was purchased.