MyTime allows you to specify the order in which services must be performed - for example, hair coloring before a hair cut.
Things to know:
This feature is particularly useful if you have multi-staff appointments and they need to respect a certain order
- If clients select multiple services in the booking widget, the widget will automatically arrange them based on the booking order.
- If you add an appointment in Scheduler with multiple services and the booking order is not respected, you will see an error message.
- Add-ons have booking orders but they are ordered only within other add-ons for the same service. E.g. We book service A with addon X, Y, Z. The addons X, Y, Z are ordered by booking order but service A still comes first.
To set the booking order number for services in an appointment:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Services
- Click on the Edit link next to the appropriate service
- Enter the order number below the Booking Order field
If you add an appointment in Scheduler with multiple services and the booking order is not respected, you will see an error message " Note: This service usually comes first" below the service that should be first but isn't. In the example below, I added 2 services - Facial and a Men's Cut with order numbers 1 and 2 respectively. The haircut service was added 1st.