Automated messages allow you to notify clients of important details concerning their bookings and purchases with your business. We have dozens of configurable automated email & text messages to engage customers which range from booking notifications, appointment and class reminders, appointment and class confirmations, appointment review requests, rebooking reminders, package and membership purchase notifications, etc. All templates are classified as transactional or marketing.
Things to know:
1. Transactional Automated Messages are those that are sent automatically to clients who have the Transactional Email or Transactional SMS options checked on their client profile.
2. Marketing Automated Messages are those that are sent automatically to clients who have the Marketing Email or Marketing SMS options checked on their client profile.
- Single Opt-In - When the Client Marketing SMS Opt-In template is not activated, as long as clients have Marketing SMS options checked on their profile, they will receive the SMS notifications under Marketing.
- Double Opt-In - When the Client Marketing SMS Opt-In template is activated, when the client is created with the Marketing SMS checkbox checked on their client profile, a text message will be sent asking the client to confirm that they want to receive SMS marketing.
- Clients won't receive any Marketing Automated Messages SMS until they reply YES to the confirmation SMS.
- If the client responds with STOP to any text message from you, they will be unsubscribed from SMS Marketing.
- If the client’s information is edited, the phone number is changed, or the Marketing SMS checkbox is unchecked at any time, then the confirmation process must be started again.
Transactional Automated Messages
Booking Notifications - Includes notifications for when an appointment is booked, canceled, rescheduled, price change, etc.
Class Notifications Includes notifications for when a class is booked, canceled, rescheduled, etc.
Upcoming Appointment Reminder - Remind clients of their upcoming appointment
Appointment Confirmations - Email and SMS appointment confirmations can help to reduce no shows
Appointment Review - Ask clients to leave a review after their appointment
Point of Sale - Receipts sent to clients via email for purchases or payments. Once activated, this email will be sent when the email receipt option is selected in POS.
Expiration Reminder - Send to clients before the reminder date set for the client has passed. This is based on the expiration reminder custom field created on the Clients tab.
Memberships - Notify clients that have purchased a membership, clients whose membership is canceled, suspended, paused, etc.
Packages - Notify clients when they have purchased a package or the package has been fully used
Marketing Automated Messages
Rebooking Reminders - Remind clients that they are overdue for an appointment for a specific service within a set time period. All active service categories will be displayed.
Client Engagement - Send anniversary, birthday reminders, etc.