In this article, we'll walk through the steps on how to send a campaign to a list of clients prompting them to opt-in to SMS marketing.
Things to know:
- You are solely responsible and liable for complying with all SMS Marketing regulations, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act ("TCPA") and the CTIA's Short Code Monitoring Handbook and Messaging Principles and Best Practices.*
- The content is not editable
- By default, MyTime will automatically select all clients who have a mobile phone number and the Marketing SMS option checked on their profile, but have not opted-in (the client profile will display pending for SMS Marketing). Clients who have opted out in the past will not be displayed in the list.
To get started:
- Navigate to Marketing > Automated Messages > Transactional
- From there, open the “Client Marketing SMS Opt-In” template under Client Engagement
- Ensure you follow the guidelines noted here when editing the template.
- After making your changes, save the template then activate it
- Next, go to the Campaigns > Templates tab
- Hover over the “Marketing SMS opt in” template and select the Send link
- Click on the "Next Select Recipients" button at the bottom right of the page
- By default, MyTime will automatically select all clients who have a mobile phone number on file but have not opted-in. Clients who have opted out will not be displayed in the list.
- Once satisfied with your recipient list, click on the Send button
- On the Campaigns Sent tab under the Sent Text Message Campaigns section, you will be able to view the campaign that was sent.