MyTime allows you to reopen a purchase order for up to 90 days (configurable to be lower) after it is closed. This is controlled by a hidden setting that can only be enabled by the MyTime team. It is also tied to the manage purchase order access control.
Things to know:
- To enable this feature, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
- By default, the number of days a purchase order can be edited after it is closed is set to 30 days but you can edit it to be less than or more than 30 days. The maximum number of days allowed is 90 days.
- When a Purchase Order is reopened, the status will be changed to "Ordered".
Let's now look at the steps to reopen a purchase order:
- Navigate to POS > Inventory
- Select Purchase Orders from the left panel
- Locate a closed Purchase Order
- Select the View button
Click on the Reopen Order button at the top right
- Confirm the action
7. Make the necessary edits and complete the Purchase Order
If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.