Pet businesses can determine if the membership benefits can be used by all pets on a client profile OR if each pet needs its own membership.
Things to know:
- Pet memberships cannot be purchased online
- Value credits are not applicable for pet memberships
- On the membership configuration page:
- If Individual Pet is selected - This means that the membership benefits can ONLY apply for the pet selected when the membership was being purchased.
- If All Pets is selected - This means that the membership benefits will apply for any pet on the client profile.
In this article, we will explore how to configure memberships for pets
To configure pet memberships:
- Go to Business Setup > Memberships tab
- Select the location where you want the membership to be sold in the location filter
- Click on the +Add New Membership link
- Enter the Membership name
- Enter all the membership details on the General Settings tab
- Select Individual Pet for the Valid For option
- Add pricing, discounts, and item credits on the respective tabs
- Publish Membership
Once created, the membership can ONLY be used for the pet selected when the membership was purchased.