You have the ability to set the pricing and duration of services by title and by location group. For example, a senior member may charge a higher price for the same service but take less time to complete the service.
Things to know:
- Ensure that the staff profiles have their titles assigned before you start adjusting the duration in the Service tab. Read more about creating titles here.
- Prices and durations by title can be set for each location or location grouping if your business has multiple locations.
- If you have set a price or duration for an individual staff member, this will take precedence over the default price/duration by title.
- A staff member's pricing/duration will automatically be set to the new title's pricing/duration when their title is changed.
- When a location is added to a location group, it will inherit the location group's pricings and durations
To set service prices and duration by title:
- Navigate to your Business Setup > Settings page
- Under the Staff section, select the following:
- Do prices vary by staff member? Prices are set by title per location or location group
- Do service durations vary by staff member? Service durations are set by title per location or location group
- Save your changes
- A warning modal will appear asking you to confirm your changes. Depending on the number of services, staff, etc the change can take up to 15 minutes to complete.
- Once you have confirmed, go to Business Setup > Services Menu
- Click on the Edit link next to the appropriate service
- Select the edit link below Regular Price
- When modal opens:
- Each title will be displayed
- When expanded, each staff member that was assigned to that title will be displayed
- Staff members not assigned to a title will be nested under Employees without a title
- Set up your pricing and save
- Next, select the Edit link below Duration
- Duration by Title modal will appear similar to the pricing by title modal
- Add your durations and save your changes