When a client is referred to your business, the credit will not be usable until it is activated. Referral credit activation occurs when the client has met the minimum spend threshold in a single visit and the ticket is closed.
Let's now walk through activating the referral credit in POS:
- From your schedule, open the appointment for the referred client
- Click the Checkout button
- You will be redirected to POS
- If the ticket amount does not meet the minimum spend requirement, a message will be shown indicating the amount of referral credit available and the amount required before it can be redeemed. In the example below, it shows that $200 credit is available and I need to spend $40 more in order to redeem it.
- If the amount meets the minimum spend requirement, a message will be shown indicating that the referral credit can be utilized.
- Proceed to the Payment screen
- The referral credit will be shown as a payment method
- The client can choose whether to use all or only a portion of the credit for this purchase or wait until their next visit
- If the credit was used on the ticket, the payment type will show "Referral Credit Payment Received
- The amount used on the ticket will be deducted from the client's referral balance
- The transaction will be shown in the audit history on the client's profile
- The referrer’s credit will now be activated
- Referral Credit on Client Profile
- Referral Program on Booking Widget
- Applying Referral Credit on Booking Widget
- Referral History Report
- Top Referrers Report
- Client Referral Program FAQs