We offer the ability to create a button or link which will add a specific package directly to your clients' shopping cart for online purchase via your booking widget or express checkout page. In this article, we will walk through the configuration process.
To create a direct link to a package on your booking widget:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Website Tools
- Select the Setup button next to "Add Appointment Booking to Your Website"
- Next, select either Booking Widget or Express Checkout options then proceed to set up the widget
- On the Customize Booking Theme page, set up your button and widget theme then select next to proceed to the installation page.
- From there:
- Select a specific location from the Default Location dropdown menu
- Select “Packages” from the Widget Includes dropdown menu
- A list of all of the packages available for the location selected will be displayed in the Purchase Specific Package dropdown menu. You can then choose the specific package that you wish to be deep linked.
- Once you have made your selection, copy the generated code
- Paste the code where you would like it to appear on your booking widget
When your customers select the link or button on your booking widget, the specific package will be selected by default and it will skip right to the payment page as seen in the image below.
If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.