We offer you the ability to customize the information shown on your printed POS receipts. This can be done in Business Setup > Settings. The information can be edited as many times as you'd like. In this article, we will walk through the steps.
To get started:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Settings
- Scroll down to the POS section
- For the POS receipt footer message setting, you will see a custom and default option
- Default - The custom vanity URL from the business profile will be displayed in the receipt footer. We also include a preview of the message for reference.
- Custom - This allows you to enter a custom message in the text field. If the field is left empty, no footer message will be displayed.
- Once you are satisfied with your message, ensure you save your changes
Moving forward, whenever a receipt is printed in POS, the footer message will be the one you added on your settings page. See the screenshots below.
Blank Custom Message
For detailed information on how to print receipts, you can learn more here.