Facility fees are fees that a stylist or employee incurs to use the facility. The fee is deducted from their service revenue.
A few things to note about facility fees:
- Facility fees are NOT shown to clients like environmental fees.
- To calculate staff commission on an appointment, you take the service cost, subtract the facility fee, and THEN you calculate the staff's commission.
- Facility fee can be set as a flat $ or % of the service
- Like environmental fees, you can set a different facility fee by location and/or by service. You can also set multiple facility fees on a single account.
- Facility fees cannot be set at the parent level, only at the child level.
- Service variations cannot be selected or shown if all items in the selected category were previously selected in another facility fee.
To set up facility fees:
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Set Facility Fees
3. Next, select + Add Facility Fee
4. From here, you may set a flat $ amount or % that will be deducted from service revenue. The fee can apply to different service categories, variations, and locations.
- Fee Name - The name of the facility fee
- Type - Set whether the fee is a flat dollar value ($) or a percentage (%)
- Amount - The value of the fee
- Applicable Locations - Select whether the fee should apply to all locations or a specific location
- Applies to - Choose the service category and variations that the fee is applicable for
Once you are satisfied with your changes, go ahead and save.
For more information about facility fees in the Compensation Report, click here.