When an account has multiple locations, a client can be associated with all or select locations. In this article, we'll go through how to associate and disassociate locations with clients.
Things to know:
- A client is associated with a location in 4 ways:
- They have/had an appointment/class enrollment at that location
- They purchased a product, membership, package or gift card at that location
- The location was marked as preferred on the client's profile
- The location was manually assigned when the client record was being created or in the case where an account only has one location, the location will be automatically assigned when the client record is created on the Clients tab.
The ability to associate and disassociate a location is linked to the "Edit Client" access control
- When searching for a client on accounts with several locations, the location the client is associated with will be displayed in the search results.
Associate Locations With New Clients
To associate a location to a new client from the client profile:
- Navigate to the Clients tab
- Select the Add Client button
- Select a location from the Associated Locations filter
- Add the client's details
Associate Locations With Existing Clients
- Navigate to the Client tab
- Locate the client you wish to edit
- On the client's profile, locate the "Associated Locations" section, found on the right hand of the client profile page
- Click the edit icon
- When the modal opens, click the "Add Location" link
- The location filter will appear, displaying a list of all the remaining locations from which to choose.
- Select the location > Save
If you have any questions about this feature, please contact the Support Team, at email@example.com.