The Reconciliation Detail report lists every transaction in which reconciliation is owed because the stored value was purchased at one location but redeemed at another. Reconciliation records are created each time a ticket is closed.
Things to know:
- This report is only available to accounts that have reconciliation enabled. For information on how to set up reconciliation read more here.
- If a gift card, package, or membership was purchased at location A and used at location A, no reconciliation will take place.
- The parent account can see transactions from all locations.
- The child accounts can only see transactions from locations where they are the source owner (where the membership/package/gift card was bought) or destination owner (where the membership/package/gift card was used).
- Amounts for reconciliation are based on closed tickets only.
- If there is a refunded product or service, we will credit reconciliation in the period the refund happens, and NOT the period in which the original transaction took place.
- If a service is paid for partially in cash/card and partially in credits, we will only show the portion that was paid for with credits on the reconciliation report.
To access your Reconciliation Detail Report:
- Click Dashboard
- Click Reports
- Click Reconciliation Detail under the Company heading
When the report opens, once you've selected your desired filters, click on the UPDATE button to generate the data. On the top right of the report, you have the option to download the report as a CSV, PDF, or print version.
|Date||The date the membership, gift card, or package was used/redeemed.|
|Destination Owner||The location where the membership/package/gift card was used/redeemed.|
|Source Owner||The location where the membership/package/gift card was bought.|
|Transaction Type||Membership, Package, or Gift Card|
|Locations||View all locations or only locations that have ACH configured.|
|Purchase Date||The date the membership, gift card, or package was used/redeemed.|
|Destination Owner||Franchise account name where the membership/package/gift card was bought.|
|Destination Location||Franchise location where the membership/package/gift card was bought.|
|Source Owner||Franchise account name where the membership/package/gift card was bought.|
|Source Location||Franchise location where the membership/package/gift card was bought.|
|Transaction Type||Membership, Package, or Gift Card that was used to pay for the transaction.|
The ticket number associated with the transaction. If viewing the report from the parent account, this number will not be clickable.
|Appointment #||The number associated with the appointment. If viewing the report from the parent account, this number will not be clickable.|
|Client||The client for the appointment/ticket|
|Price||The price that was used for reconciliation|
|Adjustment Rate||The percentage of the service, product, or class value that should be transferred to the destination location from the location where the package, gift card, or membership was originally purchased.|
|Total||The total amount (price x adjustment rate) that will be transferred to the location where the package, gift card, or membership was originally purchased.|
|Settlement Status||The settlement will include everything that was reconciled since the last settlement was run (if a settlement exists), OR will get everything from the last week if a past settlement does not exist.|