Clients can purchase gift cards via the consumer app which is similar to the way they would purchase it via the widget. In order to make this possible, you will have to enable gift card purchases on the Consumer App Settings page. Here are the steps:
- Login via parent dashboard > Business Setup
- Select Consumer App
- Check the box next to Purchase Gift Cards
Once your clients have downloaded the consumer app from the play/app store, here is how they will purchase gift cards:
- On the home screen tap the icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Log in using their MyTime consumer credentials.
- Once signed in, they will be redirected to the home screen.
- Select the Purchase Gift Cards button
- Enter the details of the purchase, such as the amount, who the gift card is for, who it's from, etc.
- Select the “Continue Checkout” button
- On the checkout page, enter your card information then complete the purchase.
The recipient will receive an email with the gift card information and they will be able to redeem it or manually apply the code during checkout when booking online or in-store.