In the event a client is unhappy with a service you can utilize the redo feature. There are a few important things to note about this feature:
- Clients are not charged for Redos
- The redo button will only appear on completed appointments
- Individual services from the ‘redo appointment’ that do not need to be redone can be removed
- The system identifies the service that was redone based on its name. If a ticket includes multiple services with the same name, the system cannot distinguish which specific service was redone, as all services with the same name are considered eligible. Consequently, in the Compensation report, all services sharing the same name will be recorded as redone.
Once you have enabled the Redo setting:
- Go to your Schedule
- Locate the appointment that should be redone
- Mark the appointment as completed - In this example, an appointment was booked for a Mud Facial service for $70 with Alli
- Select the "Redo" button
- A new appt modal will appear with the previous appointment details automatically populated.
- Each service will have the redo badge next to it.
- If the appointment has multiple services, you can determine if all the services should be redone or just one. To remove a service, select the red x next to it.
- You can also determine if the same staff member should perform the redo or someone else
- Once you have made the necessary adjustments you can go ahead and save the appointment.
When the appointment is completed and the ticket is closed, the data for the original and redone appointment can be seen in the reports.