- Follow the instructions in the video above OR the visual aid below to connect your reader to your network.
- If you are connecting the Lane/7000 via WiFi (select models only) follow the steps here to connect to WiFi - then refer back to this article to complete the setup.
- Once the Lane/7000 is connected to the internet, (via WiFi or an Ethernet cable) and the reader has booted up, you will see the MyTimePay screen (seen below).
- Click here to see how to run a $00.01 test transaction and confirm your reader is functioning properly.
- If you ordered a payment mount, see our article here on how to set that up!
**TIP If you ever need to force reboot your terminal, hold the yellow key + # for 3 seconds**