- Follow the instructions in the video above OR the visual aid below to connect your reader to your network.
- If you are connecting the Lane/7000 via WiFi (select models only) follow the steps here to connect to WiFi - then refer back to this article to complete the setup.
- Once connected and the reader has booted up you will see the MyTimePay screen (as seen below). If you don't see a MyTime Pay screen (e.g. you see This Lane Closed) screen you need to register your reader first. Follow the steps here to register your reader then return to this article after registration.
- Click here to see how to run a $00.01 test transaction and confirm your reader is functioning properly.
- If you ordered a payment mount, see our article here on how to set that up!
**TIP If you ever need to force reboot your terminal, hold the yellow key + # for 3 seconds**