You can be up and running, ready to take card payments in under 5 minutes with the plug & play capabilities of MyTime Pay and the Lane/7000 pin-pad. Follow the few short steps below to connect your card terminal to WiFi.
- On the pin-pad press 2634 (the screen will change. If it does not re-try step 1 until you see the new screen)
- Press the F key (F key is below the number 7)
- You can use your finger for input on the screen OR utilize the included stylus.
- Select Tetra Admin
- Select 4-Configure Wi-Fi
- Select 2-Scan Networks
- Click/Select your wireless network after the scan is complete. Enter the password using the alphanumeric keypad. *The keypad uses T9 entry. Pressing each key more than once cycles from numbers to lower case letters to upper case letters*
- Once you have entered your password press the green circle/enter key to complete this setup.
- The device will confirm to connect, press the green button again on the pin-pad to confirm.
- Press the red X 4-5 times to return to the home screen.
You are now ready to take payments. The final step is to run a $00.01 test on your Lane/7000. If you get a 150 error when running a test transaction you have most likely entered the wrong WiFi password. You will need to follow steps 1-5 above, skip step 6 from above, and instead select 3-My Networks > select Delete All > try connecting again with the correct password*