Step 1 - Initial Setup (3-5 min):
- Download the Windows driver here.
- Once downloaded see the video below on how to open the file and install the software to make your printer compatible with MyTime.
Step 2 - Mandatory Printer Settings:
- Click Print on a MyTime ticket to see the print preview
- Click More Settings
- Click Paper Size > 80mm x 297mm
- Click Margins > Minimum
- Please verify Headers & Footers is UNCHECKED
- Please verify Background graphics UNCHECKED
Cash Drawer Settings:
- Click Start in your windows menu bar
- Click the settings wheel on the left
- Click devices
- Click printers on the left
- Click on the TM-88V
- Click Manage
- Click Printing Preferences > Peripherals > Select Cash Drawer from the drop-down list then configure the settings as seen below.