We offer the ability to purchase packages online via the booking widget and the iOS and Android consumer apps. In this article, we'll walk through the steps of purchasing a package online.
For the 'Packages' link to show on the booking widget or consumer apps, we need to do the following:
- The first step is to ensure that you have a merchant payment account. This allows your business to take card payments. If you don't have one, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Enable it from the widget configuration page on Business Setup > Website Tools.
4. In order for the option to appear on the consumer app, you will have to enable it on the Consumer App Settings page. Here are the steps:
- Login via parent dashboard > Business Setup
- Select Consumer App page
- Check the box next to Purchase Packages
Once all these requirements are met, your clients can go to your booking widget or express checkout page and purchase a package.
Steps to Purchase a Package on the Booking Widget
Go to your booking widget
Select Packages link
Choose a package
Click on the ‘Buy” button
Enter card details
Click on “Complete Purchase”
On the confirmation page, there is a Book Appointment button. Selecting the button will direct your clients to the service page where they can book future appointments covered by the package they just purchased or appointments not covered by the package.
Once you have purchased a package, appointments or classes booked online will have the “In Package” badge.
Class in a package on the widget
Appointment in a package on the widget
Steps to Purchase a Package on the Consumer App
- Download the consumer app from the play store
- On the home screen tap the icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Log in using their MyTime consumer credentials
- Once signed in, they will be redirected to the home screen. Select the Purchase Package button.
- Select the purchase location. In this example, we will be using the Fort Lauderdale location.
- Choose a package and tap on the ‘Buy" button.
- Enter card details and tap on the “Complete Purchase" button.
- The confirmation page will display all the package details.