We offer the ability to purchase packages online via the booking widget and the iOS and Android consumer apps. In this article, we'll walk through the steps of purchasing a package online.
For the 'Packages' link to show on the booking widget or consumer apps, we need to do the following:
- The first step is to ensure that you have a merchant payment account. This allows your business to take card payments. If you don't have one, you can email email@example.com for further details.
Enable it from the widget configuration page on Business Setup > Website Tools.
4. In order for the option to appear on the consumer app, you will have to enable it on the Consumer App Settings page. Here are the steps:
- Login via parent dashboard > Business Setup
- Select Consumer App page
- Check the box next to Purchase Packages
Once all these requirements are met, your clients can go to your booking widget or express checkout page and purchase a package.
Steps to Purchase a Package on the Booking Widget
Go to your booking widget
Select Packages link
Choose a package
Click on the ‘Buy” button
Enter card details
Click on “Complete Purchase”
Once you have purchased a package, appointments or classes booked online will have the “In Package” badge.
Class in a package on the widget
Appointment in a package on the widget
Steps to Purchase a Package on the Consumer App
- Download the consumer app from the play store
- On the home screen tap the icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Log in using their MyTime consumer credentials
- Once signed in, they will be redirected to the home screen. Select the Purchase Package button.
- Select the purchase location. In this example, we will be using the Fort Lauderdale location.
- Choose a package and tap on the ‘Buy" button.
- Enter card details and tap on the “Complete Purchase" button.
- The confirmation page will display all the package details.