For memberships, reconciliation will be based on the destination location's service, class, or product retail price x adjustment rate set on parent.
Please note the following:
- The adjustment rate is the percentage of the service, product, or class value that should be transferred to the destination location from the location where the membership was originally purchased.
- Source Location is the location where the membership was purchased.
- Destination Location is the location where the membership was redeemed/used.
Let's now look at how it all works:
Configuration on parent
% of the price to transfer
- 5% of services
- 30% of products
- 20% of classes
Retail Price on Franchise 1- Location 2.1
- Product - $19
- Service - $30
- Class - $30
Class / Event
Retail Price on Franchise 2 - Location 2.1
- Product - $30
- Service - $20
- Class - $40
Class / Event
If a client purchased a membership at Franchise 1- Location 1.1 but used it to pay for a class, service, and product at Franchise 2 - Location 2.1:
- The price for the service on the ticket is $0 since the service is included in the membership
- The price for the product on the ticket is $0 since the product is included in the membership
- The price for the class on the ticket is $0 since the class is included in the membership
The percentage that will be transferred from location 1.1 to location 2.1 will be based on the retail service, product, and class price at location 2.1:
Service - 5 % x $20 =$1
Product - 30 % x $30 = $9
Class - 20 % x $40 = $8
Total to be transferred - $1 + $9 + $8 =$18
This information can be seen in the Reconciliation Detailed Report which can be accessed by going to Dashboard > Reports > Reconciliation Detailed Report.
The system will debit location 1.1 account and credit location 2.1 account.