In this article, we will be looking at appointments covered by a package. There are some important things to note about appointments covered by a package:
- A package is considered “used” after the ticket is closed OR after the appointment/class session has completed, whichever comes first.
- The package icon and number of appointments remaining in package will appear on the appointment tile immediately after an appointment is scheduled.
- If a package is used to cover an appointment and then that appointment is canceled, we will automatically credit the package benefit.
When a client books an appointment with an applicable service, the package is automatically applied. The appointment window will read Available In Package beneath the service field (see example below).
Package Balance on Client Profile
On the client's profile page you will be able to view their package balance as well as the history of their visits that are remaining for each service that's part of the package. To do this simply:
- Open the client's profile that you want to view
- Scroll down to the Packages Purchased section
- Here you will see the date and time that the package was used to cover the appointment.
- To view the number of appointments remaining, click on the Edit Package button in the top right corner.
You can increase or decrease the number of appointments remaining if you'd like. There is an audit trail to record the changes. In this example, I decreased the number of appointments remaining from 4 to 3. See screenshot below.