With MyTime, you can sync your Outlook calendar to your Scheduler. This works similarly to the Google calendar sync integration. The sync happens whenever there's an update on either side. So if an event is added to the Outlook calendar, then sync happens with MyTime. Similarly, if an appointment/event is added to MyTme, then sync with Outlook is triggered.
If you want to sync your Outlook calendar with MyTime, the process is pretty easy:
- First, log into your MyTime account
- Go to Business Setup > Staff
- Select the staff member whose schedule you'd like to connect to Outlook (in this example, we're connecting Westley).
- When you click on a staff member, their staff profile will appear
- Select Sync External Calendar, then select Microsoft Outlook 365
- If you are not already signed in to your Outlook account, you will be prompted to do so
- Once signed in, grant MyTime access to your Outlook calendar
- Confirm which calendar you want MyTime appointments to be shown on
When you've finished connecting your calendar, the staff member's profile will read "Calendar Synced". The date and time of your most recent sync will appear right beneath the Calendar Synced heading (see below).
If you'd like to view external calendar events in your schedule, make sure "Display external calendar events on Schedule" is switched to YES (see below).
Once the calendar sync is complete, events from your Outlook calendar will appear in your schedule and future appointments and blockages from MyTime will appear in Outlook.
We hope this helped! If you have any additional questions feel free to email us at email@example.com.