This report gives you a breakdown of product revenue for each unique SKU on a closed ticket.
Things to know:
- Products on open tickets will not appear in the report until the ticket is closed.
- Refunds will show up on the date the refund took place rather than on the original ticket date. For example, if a product was purchased on November 13th but refunded on November 23rd, this report will display the negative revenue on the 23rd rather than the 13th.
- If two different product SKUs are sold (but on the same ticket), you will see two lines on the report (one for each SKU).
- The product revenue is allocated to the staff member selected in the commission filter on the POS ticket.
To access this report:
Navigate to Dashboard
- Select the Reports tab
- Under the Point Of Sale section, select the Product Sales Detail report
When the report opens, you can filter by a specific location, staff, and date. You can also choose to view the report by date or location. If the By Location button is used at the top of the report, you will be able to easily compare metrics across locations and location groupings to see which locations are doing better or worse on that dimension.
You also have the ability to export to Excel, PDF, or print.
Once you have selected your filters, click on the UPDATE button to generate the desired data.
|Date||The date the product was purchased.|
|Location||The location associated with the product sale.|
|Ticket||The classifying number associated with a ticket. Clicking this link opens the ticket in MyTime POS.|
|Client||Client associated with the purchase. Clicking this link opens the client's profile.|
|Staff||The name of the staff member assigned in the commission filter on the POS ticket.|
|Product||The full name of the SKU.|
|SKU||The unique stock-keeping unit associated with the specific version of a
|Category||Category associated with
|Brand||Brand of the product.|
|Vendor||The vendor responsible for supplying the product.|
|Quantity Sold||The quantity sold for each product.|
|Unit Price||The price of each product before taxes and discounts were applied.|
|Revenue||Total revenue generated from each product sold before taxes and discounts were applied.|
|Discounts||Product discounts that were applied during the date range selected.|
|Refunds||Product refunds that were processed during the date range selected.|
|Net Revenue||Product Revenue - Product Refunds - Product Discounts.|
|Total Cost||The price paid to the vendor for each SKU.|
|Profit||Net Revenue - Total Cost|
|Sales Tax||Tax applied to the product.|
|Refunded Tax||Tax refunds that were processed during the date range selected.|